What type of battery choices.

Başlatan buntger, 25 Haziran 2012, 21:23:00

buntger

Hello,

First of all forgive my mental chaos but about the world of batteries is very little or nothing ...!

I am doing a project that will be powered by a battery or rechargeable battery, the circuit is equipped with a battery charger circuitry that supports these varieties (Li-Ion, Li-Polymer, NiCd, NiMH, Lead Acid) (I_Max 2 Amps , cells between 1 and 4 and the input voltage between 5 and 32 volts). (NOT FOR CAR CHARGING BETERIA!).

My question is what kind of battery as I can put the box where the circuit will be housed inside the car and know that when a car is closed under the sun can be achieved within temperatures ranging between 30 and 80 degrees Celsius.

I noticed that these (Li-Poly) has many terminals and want to know what they are good, also they are very special that can burst and you have to have many things in mind when loading ultimately seem more delicate than the others and I wish it was not a battery in that complicated.

I can put that battery to last me only with batteries 2 to 3 days, they are best.
The batteries are 1300mAh are of 1.3 Amps or not has nothing to do what the circuit consumes mAh.

Circuit characteristics of the project: V_In: between 7 and 9 Volt
                                                        I_max: 350mA and 750mA between (Min and Max)

Ultimately I would like a battery in not too difficult to load and I lasted 2 to 3 days if more mAh battery better than I have to buy.

Thanksgiving Greetings.

pisayisi

Nimh batteries will be best and optimal choice for your project with respect to easy charging, and high durability...
Murat

buntger

Hello,

As I can calculate the battery and Ampere, which consumes the circuit without using a token, as it does not seem reliable, there is some formula.

Greetings.

pisayisi

(350+750)/2=0.55 a.h. mean current

you need 3x24 hours to keep your system stable without charging
=72 hours

energy you need=72x 0.55=39 amp hours

according to calculation yes the best is lead acid battery not nimh. There is a huge capacity you need...
Murat